Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All Hallow's Eve

These are my Halloween nails. I'm actually quite disappointed in them. I love the thumb! I tried stamping Sally Hansen's Insta Dri red over black, and it didn't really stamp well over black. I even tried some random orange and red foils to see how they work. I have even looked to see if there are some reds that will stamp over red and there apparently isn't one yet. I'm hoping to try some this winter to see if any metallics work. 






As you can see, the foils barely show up in the sun. I'm looking for a vibrant red over black. Do you know of a red I'm missing?



I just happened to grab a random twizzler laying around the house since there's always one around here. Thought it might add a little lightness to the macabre of the manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment