Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hello World!

Hey all! Welcome to my corner of nail polish adventures. Today I bring one of my latest and favorite manis. I've been excited for this and it turned out better than I expected. I am ready for  Halloween and I have too many manicures I want to do before the holiday gets here.

I have used two coats of Wet nWild Black Creme for the base. I think it's a little thin, but for some reason I have quite a few of these. I have been excited to try this Bundle Moster pattern from BM-215. Once I got Maybelline's new Bold Gold, I knew exactly what I was going to try. I just love snakes and was excited to see how the combo would turn out. I enjoy the outcome and in fact it reminded me of the snake I used to own in college. He was a ball python and a sweetie. I know most of you probably think that's an odd comment, but the little guy actually let me pet his head all the time. (And snakes aren't known for this, usually the exact opposite.) So this also brought back some found memories.








I'm not to crazy about all the metallics this season, but I think that's just because I'm kind of over them already from a couple years ago. However, I reached for this because I happened to be looking for a gold and one especially for stamping. Bold Gold is a lovely metallic and stamps effortlessly; I am glad I got it. In fact I've already bought a back up because I know I will be using this often. I would suggest you get one, but I want all of them and I have found several CVSs around me completely out on several occasions. And at around $4 they are a good buy, so stock up while you can!





I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, I sure did! After a crazy week a run was in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment