Friday, November 2, 2012

Circles and Swirls




I am still feeling nostalgic of Halloween and wanted to play with orange and black some more. So I pulled out my Red Angle plates and had some fun. As you can see with the first finger these stamp pretty well. I'm still working on my technique, so the smudges were due to user error. The ring finger I wanted to try the seran wrap painting with the newer tecnique I've picked up. I used to paint with it before I knew it was already a technique. Dang, I'm not as original as I thought. I however paint with it, like you would with a sponge for wall painting. The way I tried this time was to have your base color on and dried, then add a second layer and then pat with a balled up piece of seran wrap. My husband can't stand it, I love the look so be prepared to see more of it. I decided I wanted a touch of gold on the accent as well and topped it with Essie As Gold As it Gets and sealed with with top coat. 





           


Hoped you all had a nice Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment