Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NaNoWriMO 2012




The jewel I bring you today is a different kind of jewel. If you love books, this one is for you! November is National Novel Writing Month. I know we are already 10 days into the month, but if you have a story laying around that you've been wanting to write, now is the time. Any book of any kind. I'm actually winging it. Surprisingly it's pulling in ideas I had for several books, but I'm kind of liking how it's shaping up to be. So I will be a little mia around here for this month, but now you know why.

I had been thinking about doing this for at least a year, maybe two. I got to thinking, why wait, who cares how great it is. It's a rough draft and at least I can say I attempted it. Now I can say I'm putting my almost everything into. LoL :) Not enough I know, but baby steps, right? Just wish I had more time and less things to do. But I am making this a priority. It's just one month, that what I keep telling myself. One month of a crazy house, I already feel like a mess so let's give it another reason. Then at the end of the month, I have something to show for it.

I'm really glad my friend told me about this. This month and novel isn't even finished but I'm already sold on doing it again next year. So come join me at writing your own novel and let's do a good kind of crazy together. At least it will give us a reason to indulge in our coffee addiction and leave a story from ourselves as a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment